- Gain digital exposure and reach out to local and international buyers, months before, during and after the show
- Leverage on business matching activities and an AI-powered platform to connect with targeted buyers
- Engage in high profile meetings with potential business partners face-to-face and create exciting business opportunities
- Being part of the global BAU trade network, the exhibition stands to be the optimal platform to promote the acceleration of Southeast Asia’s glass and fenestration industry through construction and innovation-driven developments
29 November – 01 December 2023
IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center, Hall 5
Climate Change and the Future of Sustainability
The glass industry is an integral part of the built environment and as we progress towards a more sustainable future, the glass industry is also constantly evolving to embrace new eco-friendly practices and technologies.
Ranging from renewable energy sources and glass recycling to new window façade and glass technology, as well as alternative sources of manufacturing, the efforts to reduce carbon emissions by the flat glass industry has grown tremendously as it moves towards the goal of carbon neutrality.
We’ll discuss about the variety of sustainable solutions to combat climate change, how sustainability efforts have changed due to new technology and its impact on the flat glass and facade industry in the region.
- Establish your company and your thought leadership and expertise in the industry
- Company and personal brand recognition
- Build exposure through our event’s marketing and promotional campaign in the lead up to the show
- Attend and gain new insights and ideas from other expert leaders in the community
- Network, connect and collaborate with like-minded fellow speakers and industry players in the glass and facade sector
Fill in the form below to submit your abstract. Abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis with notifications issued from July 2023 onwards. Selection of speakers is at the sole discretion of the show organiser.
The information collected is intended for Glasstech Asia and Fenestration Asia 2023, some or all information may be used for and in communications related to Glasstech Asia and Fenestration Asia 2023.
The show organisers reserve the right to publish and share the papers and presentations in any related publications.
Due acknowledgement will be accorded to the authors.